These 30 Amazingly Happy Animal Facts will surely make you laugh. According to a research, humans have emotional reactions to animals in the very basic part of the brain. Thus their cute or beautiful looks, their natural innocence or the emotional reactions will bring positive and happy reactions on us.
Have a look at these 30 Animal facts and share it with your friends and family to make them smile.
1. Cows have best friends who they spend most of their time with.
2. Squirrels adopt the children of other squirrels if they have been abandoned.
3. This is what the paws of a lynx look like.
4. Leonardo da Vinci loved animals so much he would often buy caged birds just to set them free.
5. In Edinburgh, a knighthood has been awarded to a penguin. His full name is Sir Nils Olav.
6. Abraham Lincoln had two goats named Nanny and Nanko, and they often slept in his son Tad’s bed.
7. In China, killing a panda carries a death sentence.
8. Show jumping competitions for rabbits are held in Sweden. The competition is called Kaninhoppning.
9. Puffins have life-long mates. They build homes for themselves and their partner in steep cliffs and even set up a toilet nearby and return to the same nesting site each year to raise their new chick.
10. Scientists have determined that cows produce more milk if they listen to calming music. But they produce most of all when they hear ’Everybody Hurts’ by R.E.M. and ’Perfect Day’ by Lou Reed.