11. Oysters can change their sex depending on that of their mate.
12. Seahorses also mate for life. They latch on to each other by the tail when they swim.
13. The nose print of every dog is unique and can be used to identify individual animals.
14. The jellyfish Turritopsis nutricula is the only known creature on Earth which lives forever.
15. Long-time bird watcher and nature writer Candace Savage has observed that crows are so intelligent they can play pranks on each other.
16. Butterflies taste things through their legs.
17. Cats show their trust by touching a person with their forehead. This is also a cat’s way of letting you know that you are safe.
18. Japanese Macaques make snowballs for fun.
19. Before chicks hatch, they can communicate with each other and their mother through a system of sounds.
20. There have been studies that show that goats, like us, have accents.