21. Switzerland banned guinea pigs from living alone because they’re so sociable.
22. The corn fritters known as hush puppys earned their name because they were tossed to barking dogs in order to quiet them down.
23. Crows place nuts in the street so cars can crack them open, then wait for the traffic light to change and return to the street to eat them.
24. In the 14th century, sailors used Bichon Frises as goodwill ambassadors when traveling between continents because of their personable nature.
25. Emperor penguins are so shy, scientists had to disguise a rover as a baby penguin in order to study them.
26. You can donate your leftover Christmas tree to a zoo and they’ll use it to feed their animals!
27. Other raccoons will back down during feeding to let a mother and her cubs eat before any others.
28. The dog that played Comet on Full House was also Air Bud!
29. Pigs dislike being picked up, but snuggling up on your lap is one of their favorite activities.
30. Horses have a memory that is as good as an elephant, and if they have positive experiences with a human they’ll never forget that person.